Saturday, June 23, 2012

About.me/kate68perry

Kate Perry's Blog

Just one more Blog I hope to spell right all the time but please excuse me for I am Human. If you want to reach me to Interview you and post you on my Blogs please connect with me by comment or email; kate68perry@gmail.com  and katedineenperry@gmail.com I work for me at this moment and I like it.  Social Media Tips I pass them on to my Twitter @kate68perry you can Follow or send a message. 
I like Hip Hop, Rap, Old School Rock,  Tech Stuff I Love. Love Smart phones and Computers. My Husband Jimmie Perry (That's where I got called Katie Perry for the 1st Time LOL). I Love God and am spiritual person. Family and friends have helped me on my path to awareness, I am sober my clean Date is August 13, 2009. I am able to change so can others.

No comments:

Post a Comment